Attorney / Lawyer in Johannesburg!
Jannie Hesselink of Hesselink König
Attorneys specializes in the following matters:
- Administration of deceased Estates, advice and
- Drafting and planning of trusts, opinions on trust deeds
- Drafting and planning of Wills
- Drafting, planning and advice on commercial agreements
- Restructuring of business and assets to plan against risks and to be tax friendly
- Advise, planning and drafting of sequestration applications
- Liquidation applications of Close Corporations and Companies and advice thereon
- Rehabilitation applications
- Notarial certificates and notarial agreements, notarial bonds, servitude, habitation agreements
- Advice and registration of transfer of immovable properties
- Sectional Title claims and litigation
- BEE structuring and planning
- Lease agreements, collection of arrear rental and evictions of tenants
- Sale agreements and claims for breach of contract
- Amendments to and rectifying of existing trusts
- Sale of businesses, advice, planning and drafting of agreements
- General High Court litigation
- General Magistrates Court Litigation
- Divorce, planning, advice and litigation proceedings in both the Regional Court and The High Court
- Claims against the State/Government for unlawful assault, -arrests and -detention
- Insurance related claims, advice and litigation
- Insolvency related advice and proceedings
- Firearms and Ammunition related advice, applications and appeals
- Arbitration, Mediation and dispute resolutions
- Family law, Children and custody related matters
- Assault and damages cases
- Corporate law, the Companies Act and all company related matters and litigation
- Business Rescue advice, proceedings and applications
- Partnerships, agreements and dissolution thereof.
- Medical and professional malpractice claims
Contact Jannie at:
Cellular number: 082 964 9916
Office number: (011)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, Cresta Corner
Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Judges Ave,
Ext 7, Randburg, 2194.
Entrance: Arbor Street.
In Virgin Active Building, next to Audi.
Short resume of Jannie Hesselink:
Completed the degrees B Juris, LLB and LLM (Masters degree) in Estate Law, Wills, Trust and Estate Planning.
He is an qualified and duly admitted Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer and also practise as such.
Successfully completed the following post graduate certificates:
1. Insolvency Law and Administration (through the Association of Insolvency Practitioners (AIPSA)
2. Advanced Insolvency Litigation,
3. Business Rescue Proceedings, and
4. Advanced Trust Law.
He also lectures frequently at Wits, University of Pretoria and Potchefstroom University for the Law Society to Candidate Attorneys to prepare them for their Board Exam to be admitted as practicing attorneys in the fields of law of Wills, Estates & Trusts, Insolvency Law, Matrimonial and Divorce Law as well as Commercial Litigation.